Certificates and Lifelong Learning
Students may be able to apply some of their MBA credits to Georgia Southern certificate programs, thus lowering the cost and hassle of getting them separately. Contact us about specifics.
- ERP – The Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) Certificate Program at Georgia Southern University is a 15 credit hour online program in which students receive a solid, applied enterprise systems educational experience and will exit the program with a realistic overview of ERP systems and hands-on experience using SAP. The certificate is offered by the Department of Information Systems in the College of Business Administration.
- Applied Economics – The Graduate Certificate in Applied Economics (GCAE) is an 18 credit hour online program giving graduates analytical capabilities in theoretical and applied economics as applied to market analysis, quantitative analysis, regulatory industry analysis, financial economics and economic development. The certificate is offered by the Department of Finance and Economics in the College of Business Administration.
- Nonprofit Management – The Certificate in Public and Nonprofit Management is a 15 credit hour online program intended for in-service practitioners who have an interest in furthering their education with professional training in several core areas of public and nonprofit administration. The certificate is offered by the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences.
- Continuing Education (noncredit) – Continuing Education at Georgia Southern University has multiple offerings in workforce or personal development.
- Campus and community events – Students and alumni are always welcome to attend talks and events sponsored by COBA. Examples include the Freeman, Carter and Fries Lecture Series and departmental and student organization-sponsored speakers.
Last updated: 11/17/2014