Welcome to the Georgia Southern Online Master of Science in Applied Economics
Do you think in terms of economic theory, and how it affects everything around you?
Our Online Master of Science in Applied Economics (MSAE) program provides graduates with analytical capabilities in economic development, financial economics and regulatory issues, in a flexible format.
After completing this program, our graduates have the knowledge needed to analyze consumer choices; to evaluate the welfare implications of imperfectly competitive markets, government intervention and international trade policies; to apply theories to explain the progression of an event and the impact of the event on the economy; and to build sound econometric models, use statistical software, diagnose and correct possible estimation problems and interpret estimation results.
Our online program provides:
- Schedule and location flexibility (virtually anywhere)
- 2-year curriculum with a spring or fall start
- Interaction with terminally-degreed faculty
- Engagement in simulations, discussions and multimedia presentations that gives you hands-on, real-world application
- No on campus visit is required
Last updated: 10/16/2018